You may submit questions and comments directly to the superintendent.
Before emailing a question or comment, please take a moment to review our Guidelines for Submitting Comments below.
Guidelines for Submitting Questions/Comments to the Superintendent
- Comments about personnel or legal matters, or concerning confidential individual student issues, will not be addressed.
- Please be courteous. Comments must be civil in tone, and only appropriate submittals will be addressed.
- Do not submit spam or solicitations (commercial, political or other) of any kind.
- By submitting comments, you are granting Richmond County Public Schools the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, and use such information or other material in whole or in part.
- Submissions will be reviewed by the superintendent or designee before being considered for a response. Submissions that do not conform to these guidelines, or which are otherwise determined to be inconsistent with legitimate educational concerns, will not be addressed. Any submissions posted may be edited for length or form or portions combined before posting.